1. Galeazzi fracture: 1/3 radius fracture combined under radioulnar joint dislocation, usually unstable, which can be caused by direct violence and indirect violence.
2. Distal radius fractures: distal radius between 2-3cm, with older women, youth and children common. Complicated wrist joint, the distal radioulnar joint injuries. Type:
(1) Colles fracture: hands palm, distal dorsal radial displacement.
(2) Smith fracture: hand carrying, the distal ulnar palm shift.
(3) Barton fracture: palm or hand carrying, the distal radial articular surface vertical oblique fractures, distal to the palm or dorsal displacement.