Femoral includes sub trochanteric on 2-5cm to femoral condyle 2-5cm of backbone, caused by a powerful multi-violence. Femoral shaft fractures in children may be incomplete or greenstick fracture.
Manual reduction, small splint or cast immobilization
1. the vertical suspension traction: Suitable for children less than 3 years old.
2. Balance Traction: the shaft femoral fractures of Children over 3 years old to teenagers around the age of 15 and adults can be added in small splint to correct the displacement.
Open reduction and internal fixation
Reset does not apply to an ideal or a soft tissue between the stump embedded clip, or neurovascular injury can be used for open reduction. Available intramedullary nail fixation screws or plates, with due consideration of the application of external fixation, to fixed infallible.
light-based diet, no eating hot and sour, hot, greasy;
2. Functional Exercise:
(1) early exercise: (1-7 days) in patients with non-weight-bearing bed-based exercises limb quadriceps isometric contraction and relaxation, while practicing ankle dorsiflexion to avoid foot drop.
(2) mid-functional training: (7-28 days) patients exercises knee stretching, which can bolster the knee, and the gradual heightening; not healed, non-leg raising; which is directed knee flexion and extension exercises and various exercise hip range of activities from small to big, and it gradually increase the magnitude and strength.
(3) post-exercise: (4-6 weeks) the gradual transition to partial weight-bearing walking
? 2013 SANYOU All rights reserved. Designed by GreatMo