- Maintain the inventory of Marketing team’s materials & stuffs.
- Conduct market analyses/collection of data for marketing projects.
- Set up and coordinate the nationwide marketing events.
- Collect the competitors’ marketing information.
- Design and maintain the corporate website.
- Plan and execute the marketing activities.
- Be skillful at office software and picture editing software (such as Photoshop).
- Good written and oral English communication skill.
- Good communication skill.
- Should be a quick learner, be careful and patient.
- Good project management skill.
- Sharp observation skill, can think and work independently.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 2y+ experience in the areas of marketing or social media. Experience in medical industry is preferred.
- CET 6 or above.
- Experience in website and social network set up is preferred.
Please send your application to our HR email address: firstname.lastname@example.org "